From version 3.0 the sr-niel website allows one to access to additional functionalities to be gradually implemented.
These additional features are no longer freely accessible, because the data are not yet published and are supposed to be available, at the moment, for scientific reasons only and/or collaborating scientists. These NIEL values can be revised as a result of ongoing scientific discussions. Thus, a motivated registration is needed to get use of them.
The login formation and password will be provided directly to the final user. Personal information used for the registration process will be treated according to GDPR european policy.
Currently, additional functionalities implenented into NIEL calculators for registered users are:
- electron NIEL with Akkerman partition function;
- proton and ion NIEL with Akkerman partition function;
- NIEL dose calculators for neutrons and neutron spectral fluence in some elements (C, N, Si, Ga, As, from version 3.5.1 0, Al, P, In, Cd, Te, Ge, Zn, Se, Sb, from version 3.9 Cu, Hg, Pb, S, Sn and from version 3.9.2 also B, Bi, Cl, Tl) and their compounds, using Robinson and Akkerman partition functions.
In addition, for registered users are available the following long write-ups:
- NIEL for Electrons and Protons (with only Coulomb scattering and, also, including hadronic contribution) in Silicon employing Robinson and Akkerman partition functions;
- NIEL dose calculation for neutron using Robinson and Akkerman partition functions;
- comparison of Damage Functions obtained with Akkerman and Robinson Partition Functions for some compounds;
- determination of the Damage Function at 1 MeV for Si and some compounds.